Okay, so you might be thinking, “Today isn’t Thursday!” And I would reply, “You’re right!” 🙂 I forgot to write this post yesterday, so I am a day late. But what really matters is that any (and every) day is a good day to be thankful.
I tried my best this past week to add to my gratitude list using the 5 Minute Journal app, and I did okay! I set reminders for myself using the app so that it would prompt me to record my thoughts. I also made sure the reminders were set for a time I would most likely be free, and this helped. With God’s help, I’m making small steps of progress.
So here is this weeks collection of things that I’m grateful for. Enjoy!
- A wonderful family that loves me and is always there for me.
- Supportive friends!
- A roof to cover our heads from the rain and other weather.
- That getting my blood work done went well.
- That we have good health insurance.
- Having both my Mom and my Grandmom in my life this Mother’s Day.
- A productive handbell rehearsal.
- Being able to hold the baby girl of close friends. It felt great! 🙂
- A glass of cold water when I was thirsty – I often take this for granted!
- Feeling the cool breeze on my face.
- A delicious homemade pizza and NCIS with the Hubby.
- Air conditioning in our home and cars to make the hot weather more manageable.
- My Hubby’s getting good news regarding finishing his college degree!
- God’s providing for all of my needs.
That’s all for this week! Thank you for reading. And I’d love to hear what things you are grateful for. Or what tricks you use to keep gratefulness in the forefront of your mind and heart. ❤